TV Use in Columbia, CT
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Columbia, CT by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 5,272 that means in Columbia there are::
- 5,114 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,531 people who stream TV online
- 369 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,796 people with bundled services
- 1,740 people with a plethora of plasma-screens