How People Watch TV in Cornwall, CT
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cornwall, CT, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,487 people in Cornwall, those stats equate to:
- 491 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 714 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,442 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,071 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,234 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.