TV Use in Georgetown
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Georgetown, CT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,673 people in Georgetown, those stats equate to:
- 552 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 803 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,623 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,205 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,389 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.