TV Use in District of Columbia
If you're as interested in cable TV in District of Columbia as Sgt. Joe Friday is interested in "just the facts, ma'am," we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. In this state there are 426,436 people with cable bundles. That's 3/4 of all TV subscribers in . And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. And the number of people now watching programming recorded to their DVRs is 7%.
So what does all this mean for ?
- 533,045 have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 426,436 people in District of Columbia with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 574,504 still watch traditional television.
- 284,291 living in District of Columbia are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 491,586 still watch TV live.