TV Trends in Frederica
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Frederica, DE tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 795 that means in Frederica there are::
- 771 people who watch broadcast TV
- 382 people who stream TV online
- 56 people who regularly use DVRs
- 572 people with bundled services
- 262 people with a plethora of plasma-screens