Cable TV vs The Competition
- Fiber Optic
|Availability||Most all urban and
|Limited||Everywhere with view
of Southern sky
Why Choose Cable TV?
You love romantic comedies. You love thrillers. You love sports. You love watching everything cable television provides.
Plus, cable is:
Cable TV offers more HD choices
with On Demand options.
Cable TV isn't susceptible to rain fade
which can interfere with satellite signals.
Cable can be installed in almost all urban and suburban areas.
Did You Know?
There is only one cable provider in your area.
Local governments license the ability to provide cable service in their areas; each region generally only allows one provider.
We need to know where you live to help you find the cable company in your area. We'll give you the information about the provider and help you find the package that's right for you.
Things you should know about installation:
- Most cable TV providers make installation simple.
- Your cable provider will send a technician to install a receiver box and take care of wiring.
- Installation is usually free, but can cost up to $100.
- Always ask if there are install specials or if fees can be waived.
- If you are required to use your cable provider's equipment, ask about the possibility and cost of leasing it.
You'll need one of the following:
- Digital video recorder (DVR)
- HD receiver or HD DVR
Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming