TV Use in Bowling Green
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Bowling Green, FL. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,709 that means in Bowling Green there are::
- 2,628 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,300 people who stream TV online
- 190 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,950 people with bundled services
- 894 people with a plethora of plasma-screens