How People Watch TV in Bushnell
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bushnell, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,316 people in Bushnell, that's:
- 764 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,112 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,247 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,668 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,922 Bushnell residents confined to network air dates and times.