TV Trends in Cape Canaveral
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Cape Canaveral, FL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,569 people in Cape Canaveral, that's:
- 3,488 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,073 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,252 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,610 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,772 Cape Canaveral residents confined to network air dates and times.