TV Trends in Coleman, FL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Coleman, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 650 people in Coleman, that's:
- 215 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 312 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 631 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 468 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 540 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.