TV Trends in Greenville, FL
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Greenville, FL tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
789 people live in Greenville, which means there are:
- 765 people who watch broadcast TV
- 379 people who stream TV online
- 55 people who regularly use DVRs
- 568 people with bundled services
- 260 people with a plethora of plasma-screens