Watching Cable TV in Greenwood
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Greenwood, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 703 Greenwood residents, there's:
- 232 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 337 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 682 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 506 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 583 Greenwood residents confined to network air dates and times.