Watching Cable TV in Minneola
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Minneola, FL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 12,293 people in Minneola, those stats equate to:
- 4,057 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,901 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 11,924 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,851 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 10,203 Minneola residents confined to network air dates and times.