Cable TV in Sebring, FL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Sebring, FL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,275 people in Sebring, that's:
- 3,391 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,932 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,967 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,398 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,528 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.