Cable TV in Spring Hill, FL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Spring Hill, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 96,357 people in Spring Hill, those stats equate to:
- 31,798 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 46,251 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 93,466 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 69,377 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 79,976 Spring Hill residents confined to network air dates and times.