Cable TV in The Crossings
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in The Crossings, FL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 25,728 people in The Crossings, those stats equate to:
- 8,490 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 12,349 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 24,956 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 18,524 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 21,354 The Crossings residents confined to network air dates and times.