How People Watch TV in Arnoldsville
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Arnoldsville, GA by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 386 that means in Arnoldsville there are::
- 374 people who watch broadcast TV
- 185 people who stream TV online
- 27 people who regularly use DVRs
- 278 people with bundled services
- 127 people with a plethora of plasma-screens