TV Trends in Cave Spring
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cave Spring, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,085 people in Cave Spring, those stats equate to:
- 358 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 521 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,052 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 781 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 901 Cave Spring residents confined to network air dates and times.