How People Watch TV in Covington
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Covington, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 16,182 people in Covington, those stats equate to:
- 5,340 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 7,767 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 15,697 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 11,651 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 13,431 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.