TV Use in De Soto, GA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in De Soto, GA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 177 De Soto residents, there's:
- 58 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 85 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 172 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 127 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 147 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.