How Martin, GA Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Martin, GA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 353 Martin residents, there's:
- 116 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 169 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 342 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 254 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 293 Martin residents confined to network air dates and times.