How Norman Park, GA Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Norman Park, GA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 931 people in Norman Park, that's:
- 307 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 447 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 903 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 670 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 773 Norman Park residents confined to network air dates and times.