How Ocilla Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Ocilla, GA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,167 people in Ocilla, those stats equate to:
- 1,045 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,520 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,072 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,280 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,629 Ocilla residents confined to network air dates and times.