How Roswell, GA Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Roswell, GA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 88,032 people in Roswell, that's:
- 29,051 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 42,255 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 85,391 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 63,383 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 73,067 Roswell residents confined to network air dates and times.