Watching Cable TV in Shady Dale
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Shady Dale, GA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 327 people in Shady Dale, those stats equate to:
- 108 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 157 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 317 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 235 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 271 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.