How People Watch TV in Unadilla, GA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Unadilla, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 3,078 people in Unadilla, those stats equate to:
- 1,016 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,477 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,986 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,216 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,555 Unadilla residents confined to network air dates and times.