Cable TV in Vidalia
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Vidalia, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 10,985 Vidalia residents, there's:
- 3,625 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,273 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,655 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,909 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 9,118 Vidalia residents confined to network air dates and times.