How Waco Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Waco, GA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
535 people live in Waco, which means there are:
- 519 people who watch broadcast TV
- 257 people who stream TV online
- 37 people who regularly use DVRs
- 385 people with bundled services
- 177 people with a plethora of plasma-screens