TV Trends in Washington
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Washington, GA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,927 people in Washington, those stats equate to:
- 1,296 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,885 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,809 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,827 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,259 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.