TV Trends in Coin
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Coin, IA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
185 people live in Coin, which means there are:
- 179 people who watch broadcast TV
- 89 people who stream TV online
- 13 people who regularly use DVRs
- 133 people with bundled services
- 61 people with a plethora of plasma-screens