How People Watch TV in Colo, IA
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Colo, IA. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 790 that means in Colo there are::
- 766 people who watch broadcast TV
- 379 people who stream TV online
- 55 people who regularly use DVRs
- 569 people with bundled services
- 261 people with a plethora of plasma-screens