TV Trends in Essex
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Essex, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 738 Essex residents, there's:
- 244 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 354 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 716 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 531 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 613 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.