How Greeley Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Greeley, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 250 people in Greeley, that's:
- 83 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 120 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 243 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 180 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 208 Greeley residents confined to network air dates and times.