TV Trends in Hubbard, IA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hubbard, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 735 Hubbard residents, there's:
- 243 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 353 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 713 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 529 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 610 Hubbard residents confined to network air dates and times.