How Lockridge, IA Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lockridge, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 258 people in Lockridge, that's:
- 85 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 124 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 250 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 186 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 214 Lockridge residents confined to network air dates and times.