How People Watch TV in Lowden, IA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lowden, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 702 people in Lowden, those stats equate to:
- 232 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 337 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 681 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 505 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 583 Lowden residents confined to network air dates and times.