How Luxemburg, IA Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Luxemburg, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 253 people in Luxemburg, those stats equate to:
- 83 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 121 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 245 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 182 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 210 Luxemburg residents confined to network air dates and times.