Cable TV in Lynnville
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Lynnville, IA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 348 people in Lynnville, those stats equate to:
- 115 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 167 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 338 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 251 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 289 Lynnville residents confined to network air dates and times.