TV Use in Melrose, IA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Melrose, IA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 136 Melrose residents, there's:
- 45 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 65 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 132 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 98 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 113 Melrose residents confined to network air dates and times.