TV Use in Minburn
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Minburn, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 386 people in Minburn, those stats equate to:
- 127 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 185 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 374 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 278 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 320 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.