How Monroe, IA Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Monroe, IA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Monroe there are::
- 1,621 people who watch broadcast TV
- 802 people who stream TV online
- 117 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,203 people with bundled services
- 551 people with a plethora of plasma-screens