How People Watch TV in Nichols, IA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Nichols, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 393 people in Nichols, that's:
- 130 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 189 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 381 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 283 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 326 Nichols residents confined to network air dates and times.