How People Watch TV in Rome
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Rome, IA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Rome there are::
- 113 people who watch broadcast TV
- 56 people who stream TV online
- 8 people who regularly use DVRs
- 84 people with bundled services
- 39 people with a plethora of plasma-screens