How People Watch TV in Sibley
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Sibley, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,586 people in Sibley, that's:
- 853 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,241 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,508 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,862 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,146 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.