Cable TV in Stockport, IA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Stockport, IA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 280 people in Stockport, those stats equate to:
- 92 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 134 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 272 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 202 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 232 Stockport residents confined to network air dates and times.