TV Use in Eden
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Eden, ID. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 421 Eden residents, there's:
- 139 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 202 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 408 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 303 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 349 Eden residents confined to network air dates and times.