TV Use in Franklin, ID
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Franklin, ID. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 730 people in Franklin, those stats equate to:
- 241 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 350 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 708 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 526 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 606 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.