TV Trends in Hope
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Hope, ID by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 93 that means in Hope there are::
- 90 people who watch broadcast TV
- 45 people who stream TV online
- 7 people who regularly use DVRs
- 67 people with bundled services
- 31 people with a plethora of plasma-screens