Cable TV in Irwin
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Irwin, ID, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 173 people in Irwin, those stats equate to:
- 57 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 83 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 168 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 125 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 144 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.