Cable TV in Nezperce
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Nezperce, ID. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 497 people in Nezperce, those stats equate to:
- 164 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 239 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 482 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 358 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 413 Nezperce residents confined to network air dates and times.